As parents, we all want to keep our children busy with constructive activities. We want them to read & write, make puzzles, colour pictures, do fun-filled worksheets and do everything possible to keep them intellectually stimulated.
We all strive to keep them away from all sorts of screens – be it mobile, tv, tablet as far as possible.
Given the circumstances, that’s a difficult task, but not an impossible one.
And here is an awesome initiative to help each one of us achieve this.
Presenting #NoScreenDay brought to you by FirstCry in partnership with kidsbookcafe.com!
Let’s all sign the FirstCry Pledge (click here) and be a part of the #NoScreenDay Campaign.
PLEASE CHOOSE ANY DATE FROM OCT 14-OCT 20 TO BE ELIGIBLE IN OUR CONTEST!
Watch #kbcMember Charu’s awesome video as well!
That’s not all. We all need to create some more awareness about the initiative and while doing so, one of you lucky & creative folks will WIN AN AGE-APPROPRIATE INTELLIKIT FROM FIRSTCRY!!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up!! This is important for Eligibility! Only #kbc members who have signed up on the community site kidsbookcafe.com will be eligible. So be sure you’re registered on the site!
- Sign the FirstCry Pledge HERE.
- PLEASE CHOOSE ANY DATE FROM OCT 14-OCT 20 TO BE ELIGIBLE! (We’re running the #NoScreenDay Campaign on kidsbookcafe’s facebook group during this week).
- Post a picture or a video on the Campaign Post thread on our facebook group showing us what kind of activities you and your kid/s did on #NoScreenDay. Don’t forget to mention how old your child is.
- Tag 10 other friends on the thread and ask them to participate!
THE PHOTOGRAPH OR VIDEO SHOWING THE MOST INNOVATIVE/ CREATIVE ACTIVITIES THAT WERE ENGAGED IN, GETS TO WIN AN AGE-APPROPRIATE INTELLIKIT FROM FIRSTCRY!!
How exciting and productive is this?
Contest duration: Oct 14- 20, 2019 (EOD)
Please note: Team FirstCry and Kids Book Café retain the right to choose winners of the contest and their decision is final.